Clearview windshield

Nov 15, 2013
laurel, ms
Does anyone have a clearview on their triked venture? If so, what height? I had a clearview on my '06. 19 inch, I think. Would like to know if someone about 5'10" can see over on this height on a trike. Thanks for the help :Shrug:

Well the clear view I have is a 15 incher and with the easy steer I can now see over mine and I'm only 5' 8" tall myself. Not sure if this will help you but might give you some idea.

Lightnen

I have a clearview on mine but it is the biggest one they make for it. I don't look over the top of it though. I'm getting rid of it next year and switching to an F4 which IMHO is a better screen.

You have a Venture I cordially invite you to check out the venturerider.org site we are very active and have a wealth of knowledge on Ventures...

i know most riders say you want a windshield you can just see over but i personally like to look thru mine. i have tried shorter ones but did not like them and switched back. just my 2 cents

I have the 15inch with vent on my 2009 trike. I'm 6'2", I see just over the top. I like(d) looking thru the windscreen BUT when it rained trying to see thru the helmet shield and the windshield made it near impossible to see. Unless the next windscreen includes a windshield wiper :) I'll stay with the "look over the top" screen.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back