champion trike rear tires

I rode a Champion for 3 years. I had an MPAIRR on the front. I kept 40-41 PSI in it. Champion back then recommended 20-25 PSI in the rears. I ran 20 PSI in the left and 22 PSI in the right. Rode 2-up 95% of the time. Like one poster, I found that at <20 PSI the rear end got too "mushy" feeling and >23 PSI the ride got too stiff. I think one of the worries at low rear tire pressures is that under extreme loads, like occurr in the turns, it is possible to break the bead.
You can also "play" with the rear shock adjustments and the stock preload adjustment to finf your "sweet" spot.
Mike

This is not so much about pressire as it's about wear.

My trike has 20, 300 miles on it and both rear tires have the wear bar equal to the height of the thread. Is this decent mileage for trike tires or should I have the trike checked out. I run 22 in each tire.

Just ordered Michelin Hydroedge tires. A bit more expensive, but recommended by two trusted installers.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm241/C50Tdriver/20300miles.jpg