camping trailer

IMHO, Bunkhouse is the best camp trailer for motorcycle/trike riders. We've had ours to Alaska in 2008 and east Canada last year. Not a problem whatsoever. Aspen is a cheap copy of Bunkhouse with thinner fabric, etc. We had a Time Out and used it one night and couldn't waite to sell it. It has to be unloaded and takes two set up. Just my two cents worth.

I can't speak for older Aspen campers, but I have compared the latest model of the Aspen Classic side by side with the Bunkhouse. While they have a similar design, there are significant differances also. The Aspen is not just a "cheap copy" of the Bunkhouse, and the construction of the Aspen Classic is every bit as sturdy and well made as the Bunkhouse. After looking at both, we decided to buy the Aspen and couldn't be happier. Not knocking the Bunkhouse, it's a well made camper too, but the features of the Aspen classic suited us better.

This is mine A 1996 Kwikk camper. Easy to set up, lot's of room and large storage under the bed that you don't have to unload when you move it. Tows great.........:beerchug:
kwikk.jpg

You can check with Aspen. Have had one for about 4 yrs. now and I wouldn't get any other. Storage--room-room-room. King sized bed, did I mention room ???

TrailmastersInc.com
1-800-398-9090

Happy Trails

Pat

Viking
Take a look at the lees-lite.com It sets up in 10 seconds has a solid floor off the ground.
has lots of options.And no poles to set up or to put down.Great trailer a bit pricey,but you get what you pay for.I'm missing my right lower leg ,so I needed something simple to set up.

i have been traveling with the CMA ministry for 21 years now. in my humble opinion there is not a better camp trailer out there than the old kwik kamp. it sets up in one minute, two if your by yourself, but the greatest selling point for me is the "CANVAS" tent. i have owned them all at one time or the other, the close second for me was the bunkhouse till one night when we got caught in the wind, spent all night trying to tie down the nylon tent to keep it from blowing down on us. went back to a kwik kamp. too bad someone don't start making them again. they are the very best. and yes you can still find good clean ones for around $2,000.00 "not mine". but they are out there

I have 2 Combi Camp camping trailers for sale. They can be put up in 30 seconds. I have one on u-tube if you would like to see one. Just put ajberrigan in the search box. I'm at 910-987-6565 A.J.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back