BRP trip, July 25-28

Jun 13, 2016
Norwich, NY
Taking my first trike trip in July. Leaving NY on the 25, early morning. Anyone else gonna be out and about? Would love to meet some fellow trikers.

I live over in SC but ride the BRP part in NC several times in the summer and fall. You need to be aware that they are repaving parts of the BRP. Recently the section between Mt Mitchel and route NC 276 intersection is in the process of repaving. You should check the National Park Service web site for more detailed information.

Taking my first trike trip in July. Leaving NY on the 25, early morning. Anyone else gonna be out and about? Would love to meet some fellow trikers.

The BRP is one very fine ride, you will not be disappointed. When it's all done, I think you will want to make another ride there.

Sorry for the delay, you know, life and all. I JUST uploaded some pics of my trip, I didn't take many as I was to busy enjoying the views and the ride! ThumbUp

Attachments

• BRP1.JPG
    BRP1.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 225
  • BRP2.JPG
    BRP2.JPG
    424 KB · Views: 196
  • BRP3.JPG
    BRP3.JPG
    598.6 KB · Views: 199
  • BRP4.JPG
    BRP4.JPG
    595.1 KB · Views: 198
  • BRP6.JPG
    BRP6.JPG
    510.6 KB · Views: 194
  • BRP7.JPG
    BRP7.JPG
    303.5 KB · Views: 192

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back