Bitten by the Bug!!

Sep 27, 2014
Carmichael, CA, USA
I own my fair share of rifles and shotguns and pistols, but about a month ago I picked up a repro black powder pistol from an auction. Why?? I donno?? Anyway after messing around with it I've taken a liking to the damn thing. Goes BOOM!! Makes SMOKE!! It's a kick in the ass..!!! I did pick up a 45cal BP rifle a couple of years ago, but never went any farther with it. Safe queen.. I liked the BP pistol so much I've even dragged the rifle out and dusted it off. Plus... I just picked up another BP pistol. I guess it's the nostalgia of shooting something from the 1800's. Anyway I've been bitten!!! :)

You can also Launch Anvils with black power... Big boom....:D

Years ago down in Visalia Ca. every 4th of July the local fire dept. used to do the 'Anvil Salute' at the football stadium. Don't know if they still do it, but when that baby went off you could hear it for miles. What they did is place one huge anvil up right in the middle of the field, then placed a square form made out of 1" flat stock on the anvil flat and then placed another huge anvil upside down on top of the whole thing. The form was filled with black powder, and a fuse was stuck in a small hole in the side of the form. Light it and run like hell.... The result was spectacular. That top anvil would elevate 100' or more and the windows shook all over town. They did this every hour all day long. Talk about having fun!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back