Been out of circulation

Feb 25, 2013
casper,wy. usa
My wife was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in july and i lost her in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

It's been an awful rough ride.

I was always sure i would go first, Cant figure this shit out?

Paul, I am so sorry.

Yes, passing of a beloved is a shock to your heart and soul, not easily or soon remedied.

Sending prayers for you and your family’s comfort.

Take care.

Condolences and prayer sent Paul. Lost my wife 11 yrs ago, and thought the same. It’s a tuff one to recover from , as it changes your whole attitude and outlook on life.

Paul, so sorry for your loss, may you find peace knowing no more suffering for her, thoughts and prayers for you and family.

My wife was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in july and i lost her in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

It's been an awful rough ride.

I was always sure i would go first, Cant figure this shit out?

Sorry to hear about your wife's passing Mine passed 10 years ago from Kidney failure.I always thought I would go 1st. A week after the funeral I went on a short motorcycle trip,really helped me out.Cried every night. When I got back I was ready to face the kids and the bills.