Badass gets Artistic

Oct 18, 2011
salt lake city, ut
OK..like you guys really care-I just finished this little ditty for a friend that wanted something for the gas tank of his Chopper. Here is what he gave me for instructions: "I want a skull that is in jail... it has to be as if it's alive and kinda evil". I told him it was a dumb idea.... but I played with it and here is what I came up with. I haven't shown it to him yet because I may end up tweaking it more.

Good one Mr. Badassness...I would suggest fillin' the bars back in and have his skeleton hands up there bending the bars apart and puttin' his head thru the hole..like in the fake jails with rubber bars at amusement parks...Know what I mean?

Good one Mr. Badassness...I would suggest fillin' the bars back in and have his skeleton hands up there bending the bars apart and puttin' his head thru the hole..like in the fake jails with rubber bars at amusement parks...Know what I mean?

HE DINT WANT ANY APPENDAGES. I had to even talk him into the skull not being behind the bars- I would have done it completely different -but it's what he wants. Thanks for the constructive criticism tho.

Was not being critical!!...Just helping you out because I am such an expert at artistic stuff!!!..Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Looks really good without appendages!..I like it..

Was not being critical!!...Just helping you out because I am such an expert at artistic stuff!!!..Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Looks really good without appendages!..I like it..

Don't be sugar coatin...I thot it sucked from the get go...but the orignal drawing kinda keeps looking at me...maybe it's the meds...he...he...he...:Shrug:

OK..like you guys really care-I just finished this little ditty for a friend that wanted something for the gas tank of his Chopper. Here is what he gave me for instructions: "I want a skull that is in jail... it has to be as if it's alive and kinda evil". I told him it was a dumb idea.... but I played with it and here is what I came up with. I haven't shown it to him yet because I may end up tweaking it more.

Not bad for a start , need to see the end product when done .... if you didn't live so far I would swing by and have you do something for me:xszpv:

I'm no artist, but I would add red color to the ends of the bars where the head is coming thru and make them look melted. Maybe even add a drop of molten steel on the skull somewhere.

Like the concept. The only thing that grabbed me, was the skulls teeth look like an ad for a dentist. :) Just too good. LOL

But I am not artistic, would have no idea on corrections.

OK, so you didn't like my puppies behind bars, I get it.

Seriously though, I have all the respect in the world for anyone that can either draw, tattoo, airbrush or paint well. If the person that requested it likes it, then you've done a great job. You definitely need thick skin if you ask for opinions on a piece of artwork. Having done graphics for over 30 years, I've learned that sometimes painful lesson the hard way.

Good luck with the piece and be sure to let us see it when you get the final version done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back