What gets your goat....

Passing with vacuum wipers definitely took Intestinal Fortitude. Went something like this:

Pull up on car to be passed.

Take foot off accelerator.

Get 2 good wipes to see if it was clear.

Gas it and pull out to pass with no wiper action.

Keep it to the floor until about half way past other car.

Take foot off the gas to get 2 more good wipes to check if the road was still clear.

If clear, gas it again with no wiper action until you passed the other car.

Pull back in and take foot off the gas to get good wipes to see if the road was clear.

Ahhh....The good old days!:xzqxz:

Passing with vacuum wipers definitely took Intestinal Fortitude. Went something like this:

Pull up on car to be passed.

Take foot off accelerator.

Get 2 good wipes to see if it was clear.

Gas it and pull out to pass with no wiper action.

Keep it to the floor until about half way past other car.

Take foot off the gas to get 2 more good wipes to check if the road was still clear.

If clear, gas it again with no wiper action until you passed the other car.

Pull back in and take foot off the gas to get good wipes to see if the road was clear.

Ahhh....The good old days!:xzqxz:

And all that with about 80bhp And 35 hundred pounds of American iron.....:D

No muffler = Rude A Ho or brain dead

Too Many bikes are Too Loud, That hurts the ears. And they wear ear plugs. Noise should be limited or proportionate to HP. Some day we'll have to spend money on Noise laws. Why do we have to hear this even a mile away echo all day and night some places ? How about an air horn for them next to me like they do ?

I read a loud ass habit coming home after the bars closed making more noise than he had too, and when he got up at noon, there was his thrashing machine with a new paint job. Tires gages motor windscreen, everything. made me laugh. Did it too much maybe ?

Riding the Tx Hill country an old timer told us at the gas station, Ye-all be careful out there ! They put maze on the switches for them loud machines. Ha ? Then we heard ambulances running on weekends and people talking about this.

Tailgating speeders and Texting drivers are bad, Then add stupid ?

When i get on my Trike buckle up my helmet start the Trike start to back out and ''Then' some ya-hoo comes over and wants to tell me how that he once had a Harley back in 1904 but crashed it....:gah:

So i politely point to my helmet , And mouth the words i can't hear you, And then back out almost running over their feet...:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back