What gets your goat....

When i'm trying to exit a store and someone is blocking me at the door trying to enter, And stopping me from exiting!:gah:

And i'll say to them ,My Mother taught me to always let the people out first... Thats just common courtesy....

When i get on my Trike buckle up my helmet start the Trike start to back out and ''Then' some ya-hoo comes over and wants to tell me how that he once had a Harley back in 1904 but crashed it....:gah:

So i politely point to my helmet , And mouth the words i can't hear you, And then back out almost running over their feet...:D

I keep getting from young kids

Hey dude I have a Roadking with the same front end

I just laugh NOT even close:laugh:

Well 'Frank rumor has it that she likes to ice fish, So maybe you can take her out to a deep spot in June and yell Tip-Up!!:laugh:

Ready for this

being mine are the wood type, they float, so one summer I setup all 5 and they floated around. Had to swim out and chase the flagged ones.

Id take her fishin, she would make good bate as long as ya washed the Chanel #5 off of her.

Ready for this

being mine are the wood type, they float, so one summer I setup all 5 and they floated around. Had to swim out and chase the flagged ones.

Id take her fishin, she would make good bate as long as ya washed the Chanel #5 off of her.

Hope you put someone else's name on them...:laugh:

EXPLAIN ???

I'll explain the part about not abiding by posted hours...

The sign on the door says open from 8:am to 6pm, You get there at 5:30 and there closed.....So you come back the next morning at 8am And hang around cooling your heals out side till 8:30......Do that too often to your customers and the word gets around, Don't go there, Their never open when they say they will be....

I'll explain the part about not abiding by posted hours...

The sign on the door says open from 8:am to 6pm, You get there at 5:30 and there closed.....So you come back the next morning at 8am And hang around cooling your heals out side till 8:30......Do that too often to your customers and the word gets around, Don't go there, Their never open when they say they will be....

I understand that part, I just couldn't see if an OPEN sign was ON and you were able to attain entrance through an unlocked door, HOW could they claim they were closed ?:Shrug: That would GET MY GOAT !!!:mad:

I have a tenant, Jamaican Delli/ Restaurant, has his business hrs sign, open 8am >> 7pm. Haven’t seen his open sign on earlier than 11am. Hence my problem child :gah: Asked him about doing breakfast, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Forgetting to turn off the open sign when closing.

I bet they did it just for to stress you out !!!:p

I have had that happen more than once to me at my own business.

Several times the power went out during the day and we locked up and left.

The police never called me so........

I came back in the morning and found my OPEN sign lit up.

I wonder how many people tried to patronize me in at midnight because of that ??

People out and about at that hour are usually up to no good in my town.

Putting it on a timer wouldn't work ... we do leave the lights on in the showroom to discourage would be shop-lifters and miscreants so I guess some might be confused with my operations hours sign and that I should be closed and not open on a Sunday at midnight..:Shrug:

I bet they did it just for to stress you out !!!:p

I have had that happen more than once to me at my own business.

Several times the power went out during the day and we locked up and left.

The police never called me so........

I came back in the morning and found my OPEN sign lit up.

I wonder how many people tried to patronize me in at midnight because of that ??

People out and about at that hour are usually up to no good in my town.

Putting it on a timer wouldn't work ... we do leave the lights on in the showroom to discourage would be shop-lifters and miscreants so I guess some might be confused with my operations hours sign and that I should be closed and not open on a Sunday at midnight..:Shrug:

Jim, Just For those customers, You should post on the door your Sunday phone number...; 920-452-7729.:Angel:

4 of us on a road trip, trying to find rooms in the Black Hills over Labor Day. None in Keystone, Rapid, Black Hawk, Sturgis, Whitewood, Spearfish. Pull into Belle Fourche at 11 PM, we had already stopped at 30-40 motels. See a sign "Yes". We found a room! Go in the front office and the gal comes out and says "Oh my God, I forgot to turn the sign off.":mad:

She felt so bad so she called people that took bikers in for the rally and she found us a place to sleep. We were grateful, our next stop would have been buying sleeping bags and looking for a picnic table. We started at 8 that morning and finally stopped at 11:30 PM...

.....pesky elephants stealing the outdoor Jacuzzi water....

2e05c6b42b2ca8155af78876cd5b37ed.jpg

People picking apart the M8 engine that do not understand it or have heard from so and so on a forum so it has to be true

If 1 more person says I would NEVER be a Beta tester for a new engine I would say Stay home, don't go to the store to buy the latest and greatest product you saw on an infomercial

This IMO is counter productive

If we live in fear we will surely fall behind;)

People that post old news on two different treads so they can be [they think] the first to report it..... That they heard from their uncles brother's girlfriend who used to work at .........[You add the company's name] And then it gets picked up on 3 other trike forums and gets a life of its own...:gah:

People that post old news on two different treads so they can be [they think] the first to report it..... That they heard from their uncles brother's girlfriend who used to work at .........[You add the company's name] And then it gets picked up on 3 other trike forums and gets a life of its own...:gah:

Absolutely, I call that Uncle Ah Ahs Rumor Mill;)

People picking apart the M8 engine that do not understand it or have heard from so and so on a forum so it has to be true

If 1 more person says I would NEVER be a Beta tester for a new engine I would say Stay home, don't go to the store to buy the latest and greatest product you saw on an infomercial

This IMO is counter productive

If we live in fear we will surely fall behind;)

Don't read this then -

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/fragile-generation

It will just pi$$ you off...

the clothes with the word PINK on them and they are not PINK colored clothes.

PINK is a color not a franchise. respect the color PINK and wear PINK cloths

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back