Anybody ever ask a goldwing rider ?

Its amazing how much stuff you can be hit with even with a fairing and windshield in front of you. I don't like bee's, the wife got nailed a couple years ago when she brushed one off my shoulder and into her lap.

...I hate freakin bee's....two years ago I had one fly up my shirt, while at 70mph...the evil little bastid came to rest in my left armpit...long story shortend, I was running down the freeway slapping myself. He kept stinging me, so I sped up a lot to see if he would blow out of my shirt....there was a HP radar trap and I got a ticket...and stung 4 times in the armpit.....it was a very bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

...I hate freakin bee's....two years ago I had one fly up my shirt, while at 70mph...the evil little bastid came to rest in my left armpit...long story shortend, I was running down the freeway slapping myself. He kept stinging me, so I sped up a lot to see if he would blow out of my shirt....there was a HP radar trap and I got a ticket...and stung 4 times in the armpit.....it was a very bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

Thats a nasty and painful place to be stung, then to be ticketed to boot.

Although the rumor mill has circulated in the past, the chatter is all over that Mother Harley is presently testing water cooling. Heat has been a ongoing complaint for the touring owners especially since Harley was forced to meet EPA standards. Before making modifications to mine, it would sit in the garage after a run and sound like kindling wood burning for 15min as it dissipated the heat from the pipes and engine. A set of Fullsac ceramic DX header pipes with 2" cores, TTS Master Tune, and Heavy Breather, have her running 100% cooler. My thighs don't get burnt up and I don't hear a peep out of the bike when she gets parked. It was worth every penny for these 3 upgrades. Increased HP, torque, better sound, and got rid of the heat issue.

Now it will be interesting if the conversion to 3 wheels makes any difference.

Although the rumor mill has circulated in the past, the chatter is all over that Mother Harley is presently testing water cooling. Heat has been a ongoing complaint for the touring owners especially since Harley was forced to meet EPA standards. Before making modifications to mine, it would sit in the garage after a run and sound like kindling wood burning for 15min as it dissipated the heat from the pipes and engine. A set of Fullsac ceramic DX header pipes with 2" cores, TTS Master Tune, and Heavy Breather, have her running 100% cooler. My thighs don't get burnt up and I don't hear a peep out of the bike when she gets parked. It was worth every penny for these 3 upgrades. Increased HP, torque, better sound, and got rid of the heat issue.

Now it will be interesting if the conversion to 3 wheels makes any difference.

We hear the water cooler rumor many of times, for Harley's sake I hope its true. They need to turn the page and bring something fresh to the market, one can only use buzz words and snappy advertising so long before folks decide to move along.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back