Another New Guy!

View attachment 90158

Hello! Another new member here. But I'm not new to motorcycles. I've been riding since my first street legal motorcycle, and that was back in 1964. I am just looking for a place where I can learn about my new (to me) Trike. It's an 04 GL 1800, and had only 35K on it when I bought it. I have been across both of our borders. I have swam in the Gulf, and the Atlantic. I've waded in the Pacific.

I have covered most of the lower 48, with the exception on the NE. I like the short rides, but I love the multi state rides. I started camping off a motorcycle soon after I got my first bike, and continued to do so until 2004. This was the year that I decided I wanted a trailer. So I bought my first Goldwing, and I bought the largest trailer I could find to pull behind it. See you guys on the forum!

And thanks for letting me join!View attachment 90157

Myles...........Welcome to Trike-Talk......:clapping:..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back