Another gray beard.

Jan 24, 2011
Elgin, IL USA
Big Hello. I'm from Elgin, Il...about thiry-five miles west of Chgo. First Harley around '63, haven't stopped. Had built some trikes before '71 when a guardrail won at highsiding and I lost...a leg. Trikes since. Driving a dependable '86 FLTC conversion with another old school shovel chop in progress. Passing what little I know as I teach my son to paint and work with him on his ironhead bobber. Life ain't that bad at all.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, nice to meet a local triker, I am in St.Charles and would love to ride with you sometime. I have a 2010 Tri-Glide, hubby on a brand new 2011 CVO Ultra Glide and we are always looking for people in our area to ride with. Drop me a note and let's see if we can meet. Hubby has already been out several times this season, I'm waiting for the temp to warm up just a bit :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back