Americade 2012

tis,
Great pictures! For us newbies can you label the pictures as who is in them, so in future rallys we know who is who.
Hope everybody had a great time and made it home safetly. I sit in my house and hear the motorcycles heading towards Laconia. I will make the trip this weekend to see the sights.
Hope to see Y'All soon.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I apoligize for that Rosy, will take care of it. Hopefully you'll be able to make the N.E. Rally in August & meet the Crew....

As soon as I get info on where to stay I will make reservations. Right now it is still up in the air as to where we are going to have the rally, but the rally is still a few months away.
Please keep us posted.
Thank you again for the pictures. I have to figure out how to shrink my pictures so I can send pictures of the open house, parades, and a few other things we have done lately. Went to see the George H. Bush aircraft carrier off the Maine coast this weekend. The Carrier was there to celebrate X-president Bush's 88th Birthday. It was a few miles off shore, but it still was a WOW!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back