After Market mufflers, Cobra?

Feb 27, 2018
Milan,Mo. USA
Has anyone put any after market mufflers on their trike to get a little more vaRoom out of the bike?? What kind did you get? I have the Roadsmith HTS Kit. 2014 Goldwing.

Since you mention the cobras, I'm assuming you have a wing. Might be a bad assumption.

If you do, a friend of mine put them on thinking the more V-room would be nice. I thought they were just loud, kind of obnoxious. He ended up removing them and going back to stock.

If you have a Harley, I highly recommend the Vance and Hines Power Duals with the Hi Output Slip Ons. My new to me 14 Ultra limited came with that set up and I am impressed. They have a nice deep rumble and at highway speeds cruise set, they are very quiet.

After Market mufflers

Since you mention the cobras, I'm assuming you have a wing. Might be a bad assumption.

If you do, a friend of mine put them on thinking the more V-room would be nice. I thought they were just loud, kind of obnoxious. He ended up removing them and going back to stock.

If you have a Harley, I highly recommend the Vance and Hines Power Duals with the Hi Output Slip Ons. My new to me 14 Ultra limited came with that set up and I am impressed. They have a nice deep rumble and at highway speeds cruise set, they are very quiet.

Yes I do have a 2014 Goldwing. A guy told me he could get some that sounded like a Ferrari taking off! I do have a Harley 2010 Limited with the Big Oval Vance and Hines. I really like them.

From what I've heard, the ealier California Sidecar mufflers had more growl. As a matter of fact there were several post complaining about how loud they were. supposedly CSC redesigned the mufflers to quiet them down. You might check it out and maybe find some old styles.

After Market mufflers

From what I've heard, the ealier California Sidecar mufflers had more growl. As a matter of fact there were several post complaining about how loud they were. supposedly CSC redesigned the mufflers to quiet them down. You might check it out and maybe find some old styles.

Thanks for the info mhgoldwing. I'll check it out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back