After 7 weeks for my Voyager Kit to arrive.

joearizona620

5+ Posts
Dec 23, 2023
Hidden Valley, AZ
OK, I finally bit the bullet and ordered my Voyager trike Kit, they told me 2 to 3 weeks, Well it's been 7 weeks now and it should be delivered tommorow, of course I woun't be home and a freind of mine will come over and use my tractor to take it off the truck. as I will be in colorado shooting prairie dogs for 3 days, if there is any damage to the crate he will open it up and check it out. I got the custom kit with all LED lights to match my 2011 Ultra rear light & the brushed 15" wheels so i they will pretty well match the bike wheels. and since I had plenty of time, I have all the wireing done. I hope everything goes good. when I get back I'll take pictures of the product and fill everyone in with up dates.

It will be worth the wait, it sounds like you ordered a nice one. Did you have the factory paint it? Painting will sometimes delay shipping.

I just had the Black paint. If everything works out I'll have the Fenders and rear painted at a later date. I just got off the phone with the shipping co. and I'll have it here between 8:00am & noon. My Tractor is all set up with the forks so it won't take long to get it off the truck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buckly
Back