2018 Harley Trike possibilities

If the 18's had independent rear suspension and pearl white was a color choice I probably couldn't hold out. Other than that I suspect I'm breaking in my last Harley seat.

If the 18's had independent rear suspension and pearl white was a color choice I probably couldn't hold out. Other than that I suspect I'm breaking in my last Harley seat.

There is a Bonneville Salt Pearl and Denim in the 18 color chart, but it looks like it will not be available for the Triglide, bummer :mad:

Automatic Transmission

I know this will make some mad. I look forward to an automatic. As I age and my arthritis gets worse, pulling in the clutch lever becomes harder. Also my left knee has had several surgeries. Only the good Lord knows how much longer it will last.

I know this will make some mad. I look forward to an automatic. As I age and my arthritis gets worse, pulling in the clutch lever becomes harder. Also my left knee has had several surgeries. Only the good Lord knows how much longer it will last.

I'm willing to bet that 80%+ Of Spyder's that are sold come with the auto.....

Last year, the Mo-Co did a survey on the subject of how many would buy a trike with an automatic. My response was most definitely would.

was surfing on another forum and somebody swapped the batwing fairing on their TriGlide with a Road Glide fairing. Looks awesome!!!

img_4872_93243a164a925be59a24a78bac0877346b8da70e.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back