2012 GL1800 ROADSMITH and CSC OWNERS

I have 6000 miles on my 2012 viper and I love it,not a single problem so far..be sure to change out the rear end grease as csc reccomends in the owners manual...their tech help is fantastic, if you have a question call them (Ihad a lot of questions)

I have 6000 miles on my 2012 viper and I love it,not a single problem so far..be sure to change out the rear end grease as csc reccomends in the owners manual...their tech help is fantastic, if you have a question call them (Ihad a lot of questions)

Yes, I understand the rear end oil needs to be changed at 3K and every 20K thereafter. They do not want synthetic used in the rear end, still not certain as to why.

I will run Amsoil in the engine and change around 1500 miles for the first oil change, as I did in my 05 Wing, this time I'm going with 10W30 instead of 40. I only have 700 miles and it is just unbelievable for a trike.

Marcia, the Viper is a very beautiful kit, it looks like it came from Honda. The trunk is easily accessible and huge. I love the new rear led bar across the bottom, did you get that? The curb lights in the front are nice, it's just one awesome kit for sure.

My understanding is that on the older CSC's they were using part of Honda's drive shaft and part of their own and the drive line inclination was off, here is where the welding came in. The new redesigned one piece shaft does away with the Honda shaft and lines up correctly.

You have a beautiful 'Trike'.

Hello, I'm George and I'm trying to decide on which kit to put on my blue 2012 Goldwing. I'm down to two, 2012 Motor Trike GL 1800 Adventure IRS or the Viper. I like the weight bearing running boards on the Adventure. What do you think? Thanks.

I have a 2010 CSC kit on my 2008 Wing. The drive shaft has been welded and it is very smooth with no problems to date. I am very happy with the kit and the install. The installer does make a huge difference. Makes no difference what kit, if the install is flawed you will have problems. The CSC has a longer wheelbase and an IRS which improves handling. The optional suspension has three settings and can be adjusted on the fly. And the weight bearing running boards with built in running lights are great. Butt, why would you want to step on a painted surface? When shopping for a trike. I narrowed my choices down to CSC, and Roadsmith. The Roadsmith Dealer was a 4 hour trip away. That's 8 hours round trip. The CSC Dealer was my own Honda Dealer, 20 minuites away. Tom :Trike1: