12V Power plugs

Oct 20, 2013
Middle TN
Has anyone added extra 12v plugs to your Stallion?

Where did you place them?

Can you put one beneath the existing one on the dash?

What about on the other side of the dash?

Did you put one in the rear of the cockpit? If so, where?

Any help is appreciated.

Has anyone added extra 12v plugs to your Stallion?

Where did you place them?

Can you put one beneath the existing one on the dash?

What about on the other side of the dash?

Did you put one in the rear of the cockpit? If so, where?

Any help is appreciated.

I installed two... One on the left side of the dash, about 1/2 way down (powers my gps) and one in the trunk, left side near the left taillight (powers my mini air compressor and 12v scissor jack).

Daydreamer

Your only limited by the clearance behind the location you would like. I used the left side of the steering wheel. Wired it to the power distribution pickups on the left side below the aircleaner.

Accessory plugs

I've added 3, one on each side of steering wheel and one on the right side towards the back for the passenger

Your only limited by the clearance behind the location you would like. I used the left side of the steering wheel. Wired it to the power distribution pickups on the left side below the aircleaner.

12 volt plugs

:cool:
I installed two... One on the left side of the dash, about 1/2 way down (powers my gps) and one in the trunk, left side near the left taillight (powers my mini air compressor and 12v scissor jack).

Daydreamer

Saw your ad and was wondering. I had to replace my battery today, I have a 12 volt plug in the trunk near my radio. Can i plug in a battery tender to keep the battery charged through this plug or not?

Thank You

:cool:

Saw your ad and was wondering. I had to replace my battery today, I have a 12 volt plug in the trunk near my radio. Can i plug in a battery tender to keep the battery charged through this plug or not?

Thank You

If your power plug is always "hot", should be no problem plugging in the Batt Tender. If your plug "dies" when the key is off, you're out of luck.
(no connection to batt.)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back