Your Opinion

Thats why I suggested you buy 2 and drop ship one directly to me. Are you ready for the shipping address yet ?:D

Seriously tho--i think I will spring for one---just looks like it belongs on my trike---besides i saved a lot on the fairing going thru Woodys (I think that might work with mama;) )

COOL, :cool: I'll send you my addy so I can get one dropped shipped to me. :p

I think you should just ship your rig to Land of Oz and have Puff do it. May be pricey but you have to admit his is nice.:cool:

No probs mate, I could make you a nice cuppa tea while you wait, and my dogs could keep you entertained. Seriously, thanx for the strokes Thirdwheel :D

Putting a trunk on the trike aside, a friend said to me the other day... "Well it must be great now that it's finished Puff?" Anybody who owns a trike will now that somehow, it's NEVER finished... there's always just something else.

So there you go Smokin' Joe, now you know that once you fit the trunk, there will definitely be something else, guaranteed :yes:

Just got an email from them not in stock---4-6 week delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus they added 100.00 for shipping !!!!:no:

That ain't right.......................

Think I'm going with this one from E-Bay.
img_2364_1267730400.jpg

with the top rack and raparound back rest.
http://vi.ebaydesc.com/ebaymotors/w...=motorbox6&category=84146&bv=mozilla&caz.html

Joe that is the one I got on my trike. I've had it for over a year. The finish has held up well. I fly flags from my trunk all the time so I re-enforced the area where the harley flag poles slip over the trunk lip. Other than doing that so I could have the flags on all the time, I have done nothing else and think it is a great trunk. Good choice in my opinion. AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

Joe I think it will be good. Also it is not that expensive that if you don't like it, you should be able to get your money out of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back