Wow ... Long Ride today.

My wife and I always enjoy going to our state parks. We always buy a year long pass to get into any of them. When the virus set in they opened the parks to anyone for free. They don't have any trash cans they want you to "carry out whatever you carry in". By the end of the first "Free" week the places were covered with trash and there was grafitti painted all over the place. So you guessed it they had to close them, now even the "paying people" like us are out of luck.

My wife and I always enjoy going to our state parks. We always buy a year long pass to get into any of them. When the virus set in they opened the parks to anyone for free. They don't have any trash cans they want you to "carry out whatever you carry in". By the end of the first "Free" week the places were covered with trash and there was grafitti painted all over the place. So you guessed it they had to close them, now even the "paying people" like us are out of luck.

I had a friend who lived near the Bronx Zoo......And he always said never visit on the free admission days, Thats when they let the other Animals visit....:mad:.

It finally creeped into the 70s here in lower PA, so the better half and I went for about a 200 mi trip all local roads, no state highways. Started out going through the drive through at Mcy’ds, and yes, they didn’t even look twice. I Packed a lunch of ham and cheese with fresh strawberries for desert. The next day, we stayed home and I smoked 16lbs of pork butt. All but 2 lbs into 1.5lb seal-a-meal packs then into the freezer for another day. Local trips are the best. Just like smoking meat, take it low and slow.

The next day, we stayed home and I smoked 16lbs of pork butt. All but 2 lbs into 1.5lb seal-a-meal packs then into the freezer for another day. Local trips are the best. Just like smoking meat, take it low and slow.

Okay ... It's time for me to fire up the smoker ... just got hungry for a pro b$tt. :D

Make a good Mother's Day Meal ... since it smokes for 20 something hours ... won't be a surprise, but, it will be tasty ... :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back