wood grain dash

I got the carbon fiber from TMS and like it a lot. The first one i received from them was cracked so had to do the return process but did get it and am a happy camper now.
Terry #696

I got the carbon fiber from TMS and like it a lot. The first one i received from them was cracked so had to do the return process but did get it and am a happy camper now.
Terry #696

thanks for reminding me that TMS has been selling them , I called today none in stock and they also informed me that they only sold them in complete kits $19995.00 and as I have a custom dash on the top I really was only looking for the center and front area around the steering wheel , but they informed me no pieces whole kits only, not good unless I can find out who the vender is that makes them , and of course TMS wont give that info...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back