Winter Storm Grayson

15* Out here 45mph winds with so far about an inch of snow, And the roads are ice and snow coved....Not a fit day for man or beast....Schools are closed so that will keep a lot of the nimrods off the roads...:D

I guess no bonfires at lake George :Shrug:, We builda big one on our lake..:firedevil::mob:

And we'er mechanized, If the flag pops up We ATV to it...:laugh:

It was cold, only single digits Tuesday. I didn’t see any shanty’s. I asked two fisherman walking in off the ice how thick the ice was. They said six inches and they hadn’t caught any fish. They didn’t think anybody had caught any.

It was cold, only single digits Tuesday. I didn’t see any shanty’s. I asked two fisherman walking in off the ice how thick the ice was. They said six inches and they hadn’t caught any fish. They didn’t think anybody had caught any.

We catch mostly Pickerel though the ice, And Perch jigging...

On a very rare occasion Bass...They are out of season and hibernating in the mud.. The last few years we just chainsaw blocks of ice and shoot them up across our lake.., And then there is.... Tannerite....Its like a 105 going off...:blowup::blowup::D

I guess no bonfires at lake George :Shrug:, We builda big one on our lake..:firedevil::mob:

And we'er mechanized, If the flag pops up We ATV to it...:laugh:

It’s some kind of a pollution thing or floating debris for the boaters :Shrug: ATV also used here, good for those slow days , not to mention the walking it saves.

The wind machine got a 20mph reading, and they lied! Way more than the 1-3”

I was looking for Alice in wonderland , she left me a present!

:crack:

Are you sure the March Hare didn’t leave it a little early for Easter?Just got word from the wife. About 1 foot of snow fell on LI. One of my neighbors took mercy and snow blowered a path for Dianne from door down driveway.

Are you sure the March Hare didn’t leave it a little early for Easter?Just got word from the wife. About 1 foot of snow fell on LI. One of my neighbors took mercy and snow blowered a path for Dianne from door down driveway.

That’s what neighbors do best, look out for one n other :clapping:

My widowed next door neighbor will get done tomorrow, then my daughter, then me. :cxtv: I hope the snowmobile suit didn’t shrink :Shrug:

That’s what neighbors do best, look out for one n other :clapping:

My widowed next door neighbor will get done tomorrow, then my daughter, then me. :cxtv: I hope the snowmobile suit didn’t shrink :Shrug:

I do my 3 neighbors and my sidewalk , I just wound't feel right stoping a my property line... And i even clear out the Johnny Pump...[Fire Hydrant]:D

Now, that's not nice. We are just not accustomed to freezing temperatures and don't have the proper clothing and equipment to deal with it. I have never seen a snow shovel, snow blower, snow plow or any of that other weird stuff you people speak of. :Whack:

Get on a plane & fly up here Lola & I will teach ya how to run the snow blower. O yeah ,bring a jacket 5* here. :clapping:

We call it entertainment up here. They'll put some poor soul on TV whining about how he's freezing to death in 15 degree weather and I'm ROTFLMAO. The kids get pissed when they hear about school closings and they still have to go in worse conditions...

^^^EXACTLY^^^^^

In, MN, WI and the Dakotas we simply call it part of everyday winter....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back