Winter Cycle Storage

I love the color of your FW & the garage looks great.

I have 1 more unsolicited tip. I would not let your tires sit on concrete long term in 1 spot. It can damage your tires. I put some old rubber floor mats down & carpet on top of that.

It gives me a target when I'm pulling in.:)

I'm planning a ride on Thanksgiving after our family get together. It's supposed to be 55° & sunny.:cool: I got a nice ride in last year.

To keep mice and squirrels to a short term visitors use Instant Potatoes... Make very sure there is no water available when those little visitors get a drink they swell up and can't breath Wa La no more visitors. Instant potatoes are safe for pets humans and anything that can vommit. Don't get me wrong I still keep mouse traps set and occasionally get a mouse in one.:hang2: Trap safely Fred

I love the color of your FW & the garage looks great.

I have 1 more unsolicited tip. I would not let your tires sit on concrete long term in 1 spot. It can damage your tires. I put some old rubber floor mats down & carpet on top of that.

I'm planning a ride on Thanksgiving after our family get together. It's supposed to be 55° & sunny.:cool: I got a nice ride in last year.

Good tip - Thx

The Freewheeler and the two Sportsters are hibernating in the garage each taking turns on the battery tender. We got 10" of snow last week and a few more last night. Thursday's low is forecast to be 2° F.

Even if it warmed up a bit the roads are covered with salt and stone.

Trike dolly

Living in Canada the Freewheeler gets stored for the winter. With the Roadking I had a dolly from Harbour Freight that I used to get it tucked into the back of the garage. Couldn’t find a trike dolly so I got a set of car dollies, works great with one to spare.

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back