Will my new trike fit in a u-haul 6x12

I rented a U- Haul in Robertsdale Alabama to bring my Hustler Lawn Mower home a couple of years ago. The one I rented was a 6X12 and the floor was a full 6 feet wide inside floor measurement. The tailgate was perfect for the low center of gravity on the mower and did not drag despite the 5 foot length. The torsion axle keep the height of the loading deck very low. I put my Harley trike on it to see if it would fit and there was more than enough room for my bike. I do not have easy steer. This was the best designed open trailer I have ever seen. It had floor tie downs and spots along the rails front and sides for tie downs as well as rear in floor spots. For $79 I thought it was a fantastic deal. Just look around your U Haul dealers until you find the one that fits your spec's. 3 2X10's 8 feet long and your own trailer is cheaper. Get treated boards with no knots in them, and look for the heaviest ones you can find. They will last for years if you allow them to dry out a little and paint them your favorite color. You can use some 3/16 steel 6" X10" to make the parts that will fit on your trailer and attach them with a nail or bolt, very easy build. Good luck. Motorcyclist have to be "inventive" in order to survive the "road".

Might check with some local trailer dealers sometimes they rent trailers by the days cheaper than UHAUL !!!!!
Got any friends with one you can borrow?