What’s wrong with this picture

1dn5up

Thumper
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Here we are spending more money by sending a rocket ship up to go around this rock and crash into the Pacific Ocean and not be recovered . If I spit into the ocean I would get fined for polluting our waters . We can’t figure out this rock we live on let enough research on the moon that is nothing but a big sand pit …

Here we are spending more money by sending a rocket ship up to go around this rock and crash into the Pacific Ocean and not be recovered . If I spit into the ocean I would get fined for polluting our waters . We can’t figure out this rock we live on let enough research on the moon that is nothing but a big sand pit …

It keeps the egg heads from the unemployment lines…

That money would be better spent finding the Oak Island Treasure…😁..

Well At least It's Unmanned Ship

If that's the SpaceX ship we're talkin about, next time it WILL be manned, launched from Texas, and circle the earth before attempting a soft water landing in the ocean.

Well At least It's Unmanned Ship............

And it’s reusable…If all goes well… Even if it doesn’t it still will be a learning experience…

I remember vividly all the US rockets Bowing up on the pad 1957,58 before we could get a satellite off to match Sputnik…. And finally when got the satellite off. President Eisenhower voiced us a greeting from the satellite…

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back