What's that light

Jul 12, 2010
Hamburg, Arkansas
Can anyone out there tell me what the little light is on the bottom of my tach is for? It's shaped like a clock with a little arrow at about 10:00 oclock. Oh by the way it's a 2012 Road Glide.

I agree with you about things laying around the dealership, but for them to just give them away. hahahahahahahahahahahah-yeah right.

I collect what some dealers call dip-dots. They are the 1" dia metal dealer stickers(don't know what else to call them). Some dealers give them away, some will give you one if you purchase something, but most charge anywhere from $1 to as high as $3. :gah:

They're dealer advertising items-they should be free. ThumbUp
It can't cost a dealer more then 2 cents for one if they don't already get them free from headquarters.

I agree with you about things laying around the dealership, but for them to just give them away. hahahahahahahahahahahah-yeah right.

I collect what some dealers call dip-dots. They are the 1" dia metal dealer stickers(don't know what else to call them). Some dealers give them away, some will give you one if you purchase something, but most charge anywhere from $1 to as high as $3. :gah:

They're dealer advertising items-they should be free. ThumbUp
It can't cost a dealer more then 2 cents for one if they don't already get them free from headquarters.

I used to collect the dip dots from the dealerships I visited on trips, but you're right, most have either stopped carrying them or now charge for them. I always grabbed a bunch of pens from my dealership to trade with at other dealerships, but stopped after a while because so few had anything to trade. Now if I want something from a dealership, I just buy the store pin.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back