Whats for supper?

Dragging a trailer along to Maggie Valley---If i happen by a few along the roadside i could fetch em so we could throw em on the grill long side those hot dogs and burgers ?

Meredog, make sure they are fresh kill. On the way to town i stop and draw
a cirlce with chalk around any road kill i see. Then on the way back, I know that the one's with no chalk circles around them , are fresh killed.:D

Oh, lordy - a furriner. Okay, sweetheart - there was this big ol' thang called the War Between the States, also known as the War of Northern Aggression (The Civil War). Some folks wore blue, some folks wore grey. Arguments about a couple of minor issues, they tell me. (The blue folks won, according to ScalpHunter. The grey folks still hold a grudge, I believe.) The dividing line between the two groups was surveyed back in the 1700s as part of another border dispute, but served as a cultural divide in the War. Blues to the North, greys to the South, and, to this day, the Southern part is still known as "Dixie."
I don't know, BlondieGal. You didn't once say "Bless their hearts," so I have to wonder whether you're REALLY southern. :D:D:D

Oh, lordy - a furriner. Okay, sweetheart - there was this big ol' thang called the War Between the States, also known as the War of Northern Aggression (The Civil War). Some folks wore blue, some folks wore grey. Arguments about a couple of minor issues, they tell me. (The blue folks won, according to ScalpHunter. The grey folks still hold a grudge, I believe.) The dividing line between the two groups was surveyed back in the 1700s as part of another border dispute, but served as a cultural divide in the War. Blues to the North, greys to the South, and, to this day, the Southern part is still known as "Dixie."

"WHAT"...."HUH"....We Lost...???...I didn't get the Memo...guess I better close the "Several Generations Now" Yankee Prison Camp.....where am I supposed to turn em' in at.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"WHAT"...."HUH"....We Lost...???...I didn't get the Memo...guess I better close the "Several Generations Now" Yankee Prison Camp.....where am I supposed to turn em' in at.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think the White House Skuuter. They might know what to do with them. All though after all this time they actual maybe considered Southern now.

MMMMMM....shame You're in the "Wrong Nashville", You mighta' had "company".....:laugh: ;)

In fact i got a receipt for a dressing we use on the green fried tomatos (ranch dressing and horse radish) from a restraunt in Memphis Tn
stop in anytime--we freeze tomatos so are still eating green frieds thru the winter !!

Re: What's for dinner tonight ?

Mexican Cornbread is in the oven and Taco Salad is being made..... House smells wonderful!

Re: What's for dinner tonight ?

ThumbUp homade soup out of my gardens vegtables, and i made some rye buscuits.
:Shrug: I told you i was going crazy in this house!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back