What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

:welcome: Robin! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

New from Utah

Have found good information on Freewheelers on this forum. Never can learn too much. Am an old geezer of 74. Started riding in 1963...yup 55 years. Had to give up 2 wheels but not giving up riding. Bought a ‘17 FW in May. Got 5k mikes on it already. Nice ride.

New to Trikes

I joined here because I went from 2 wheels to 3 and needed some info. Age has a way of catching up to one and it not only caught me, it ran me over! :D I bought a 2003 GW Roadsmith (HT1800) conversion and it came with a matching Escapade trailer! Now my Lady and I can go ANYWHERE in style! It's really great but I still miss 2 wheels...kinda like smokin'...:biggrin:

I still have my 2 wheeler but don't ride it much...if anyone's interested it's a 2012 Victory Vision Tour with many extras. It's an Arizona bike so there isn't any corrosion. For sale: $9950.

I joined here because I went from 2 wheels to 3 and needed some info. Age has a way of catching up to one and it not only caught me, it ran me over! :D I bought a 2003 GW Roadsmith (HT1800) conversion and it came with a matching Escapade trailer! Now my Lady and I can go ANYWHERE in style! It's really great but I still miss 2 wheels...kinda like smokin'...:biggrin:

I still have my 2 wheeler but don't ride it much...if anyone's interested it's a 2012 Victory Vision Tour with many extras. It's an Arizona bike so there isn't any corrosion. For sale: $9950.

Welcome to Trike-Talk... Rich.....:clapping:

And i know what you mean about Smoking....I quit in 1970.....And i still want to start again....:xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back