What gets your goat....

What gets my goat are the left lane lizards on the highways that just sit there and make everyone change lanes to go around them.

- - - Updated - - -

how'd your daughter do in the competition ?
Go look at the late night thread...I posted pics and a YouTube video.

Hurry up and wait.

Going home the other night on a quiet two lane country road doing 40 in a 35. Could tell by the headlight behind me it was a motorcycle. He/she followed me for a bit then shot around the trike on a crotch rocket. Came around a curve about a half mile further on, guess who is behind a truck ahead of me? Had to slow down when he/she turned off into a subdivision. Gets my goat to see an idiot take stupid chances to accomplish nothing.

When you have to slam on your brakes on the interstate on ramp because the idiot in the slow lane won't move over to let me on even though the fast lane is empty.

Going home the other night on a quiet two lane country road doing 40 in a 35. Could tell by the headlight behind me it was a motorcycle. He/she followed me for a bit then shot around the trike on a crotch rocket. Came around a curve about a half mile further on, guess who is behind a truck ahead of me? Had to slow down when he/she turned off into a subdivision. Gets my goat to see an idiot take stupid chances to accomplish nothing.

:Agree: Yeah they pull that stunt here all the time. :mad: makes y'a wonder why in the heck they are in such a rush just to turn?... I've even had them speed up to jump into my lane, then slam on the breaks and turn :gah: even though there's at least two car lengths behind me that's open :xzqxz:

When you have to slam on your brakes on the interstate on ramp because the idiot in the slow lane won't move over to let me on even though the fast lane is empty.
The idiots here will come to a full stop in the merge lane of an interstate. Where the heck are these idiots getting their drivers license ???:Shrug:

And another that irks me is someone that has to pass me but then pulls right in front of me about one cars length and I'm doing 70mph. They have no idea the dirty air they throw out. And yet to pass me they had to go faster. So why are they now doing 70mph as well ???

And another that irks me is someone that has to pass me but then pulls right in front of me about one cars length and I'm doing 70mph. They have no idea the dirty air they throw out. And yet to pass me they had to go faster. So why are they now doing 70mph as well ???

Every one sets the cruse for 5 over limit. I set mine for either 4 or 6 over. Usualy solves that. :Shrug:

Every one sets the cruse for 5 over limit. I set mine for either 4 or 6 over. Usualy solves that. :Shrug:[/QUOTE]
That doesn't change the wind turbulence they create cutting in so close.

People that use Gas Pumps for parking places while they go into the Quick Stores and shop.......

No problem with that in Jersey... There isn't any self-service pumps, Except for Motorcycles....If they every change that law' My Wife like most Jersey Girls will never get gas... Or the stations will have a pump with an attendant to pump it for them... At an extra 10 cents a gal....

Jersey Girls don't get gas....:laugh:

People that say the only stupid questions are the one not asked...Some stupid questions should not be asked... For instants 'Back in 2008 I'm gassing up my Spyder' And while i have the nozzle in the tank' This guy comes over to me and asks... Is that one of those electric motorcycles??
So i play stupid with stupid and say yes it is... But the reason i'm filling it up with gas is because the clock in this bike runs on gas...Then he turns around and walks away shaking his head.. I think the light finally went on in his head..:Shrug:

You should of also said, "Here's your sign."

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back