What are these plugs for?

If they are the same as the 14, the top one is the diagnostic port (ECM port is close) and the bottom one is a 15 amp accessory port.

I use the top one for my power vision and the bottom one for my Mighty Mites ... The dealer has to unplug the power vision when they troubleshoot or program. I always check that they plug them back in.

As said, that 6-Pin Plug in the Caddy under the Left Side Cover is the Diagnostics Connector for our Can bus models. The other 8-Pin Plug is the 12V Accessory Connector and it's harness is fused at 15 amps through the main vehicle harness. Power On/Off for both connectors is controlled by the Ignition Switch.

I actually found that the top/bottom positions for these connectors had been switched on my pre owned 2016.

2016 Service Manual Diagram
Left Side Cover Component Illustration.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back