What a Merry Christmas.

Aug 3, 2015
okarche
My wife celebrated Christmas at home and with me and family for the first time in two years :clapping:. She is now officially in remission :). Because of God and all of your prayers :clapping:. Thank all of
you and also this wonderful site, that I found by accident. I am Bob and I thank God and all my friends that I haven't met yet...

My wife celebrated Christmas at home and with me and family for the first time in two years :clapping:. She is now officially in remission :). Because of God and all of your prayers :clapping:. Thank all of
you and also this wonderful site, that I found by accident. I am Bob and I thank God and all my friends that I haven't met yet...
From one Bob to another Bob...Happy to hear the good news....ThumbUp

That's awesome Bob, I'm so very happy for you and your family to be able to celebrate together. This hits close to home for me as I've been fighting cancer myself since three years ago this past Wednesday. I've just started my 9th type of chemo drug in what seems like a never ending saga. As you know it's one day at a time and keep the spirits up

God bless you and your family.

Dave

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back