MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

This photo was taken of me during the Christmas Parade last Saturday in Floyd, VA. Floyd is a small town in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Southwest Virginia, about 5 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway. The weather was perfect and a good time was had by all!

View attachment 110779

Merry Christmas, Tom.

We visited some friends in Floyd the last week of October. Missed most of the leaf color but snagged a couple of pix of Mabrys Mill. We ate lunch at the Mexican restaurant in the building right behind you.

Back at ya Bill! It's a really nice Mexican restaurant in the basement of that building and Dogtown, on the main floor, has great pizza and music

I'm trying to put together a little rally/get-together in the early fall of 2023 in Floyd for just California Sidecar folks. I've already talked to the folks at Hotel Floyd.. Floyd is a great center for a rally with fun things to do and fantastic roads to ride and only 7 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back