VW Nova Trike donated for a charity event

Now what to do?

It does not take long for the Trike to become part of you. Yes, we still can let them go, but if we do it is because of other reasons other than we do not want it.

They can be a money pit, so many were bought or built and than just ridden and abused like most VW's.

Mine looks pretty much together and a good ride, but so much work can be needed to get them back to what it should be, again the more time with it the more it becomes part of you and more of an investment for the joy ridding brings you.

And some of us do find as much joy in just getting them back to proper running condition and selling them to another to enjoy.

Look it over long and hard for what is truly needed, what you want to change or repair, what the auction price maybe, and will it all be worth it ?

For me, paid 1k for the trike, figure I can spend 2k on it before I reach a sell price that is max, meaning anymore spent on the trike is out of my pocket and not coming back to me, okay a good chance of it.

Hope you the best with this decision, at least there is a lot of helpful members and good advice here for you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back