Veterans/Retired Military

Self - USAF 73 to 79 SSGT
Dad - WW2 POW german prisoner 10 1/2 months
Brother USAF 11 yrs. served 2 tours in Tialand - Udapal I think
Brother-in-law. sreved in Vietnam 68-70
Son USMC 5-yrs
Son-in-law Army 3 yrs served in Desert Storm (Kuwait)

I am proud to be an American and am proud of ALLL of he veterans and I know what it is to be free, seen the iron cutain of East Germany and beleive you me that we live in a GREAT country.

Stormie

Air Force
72-76
E4
Wiesbaden Germany mostly
yeah it was a tough assignment. Joined, volunteered for Nam, sent my ass to Germany

Should of put on your dream sheet Germany, Then you would have been sent to Nam. ;)
Didn't miss anything, We didn't belong there anyway.:AGGHH:
[Nam 66/67 4Th Id]

I asked for Germany and went to Nam twice. '67-'68 and again in '69. Medivaced the second time (jumped into a bunker and threw out my knee). Spent 3 months in the hospital at Ft Sill, Okla.

Navy, 1969 - 1975 served on USS Boston CA69 one tour Viet Nam 69 - 70 support fire off DMZ. Thanks for the welcome home (got very little of that) & I also thank all active and veteran military for their service. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Korean Service Destroyer sailor here, let me see if I have this right....Master Chief Hospital Corpsman Submarines? Pardon if I've screwed this up, it's been a while.

Hi, Im a newbee, I was tincan Navy 4 yrs. USS Taussig DD746 Vietnam 1966 for 6 mo. Son river,Rap river.ngk bay,Sigon River. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters for serving and Happy New Years to all. Gary/GTodd

Thanks you to all vets espectly viet nam. Had 1 brother usmc early 50's. 1 did two tours v. N. 60's army. 1 broke both legs ait late 60's army med distcharge. I did 11 plus us calvery lost a leg. Life member. Iba rider#35546 pgr life member. Ride safe ride far. Shorty

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back