Veterans/Retired Military

"For those who fought for it Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know" vn vet here,THANK YOU TO ALL that were in the military-no matter what-where or when!! i was with the 1097th medium boat co dong tam (mekong delta) vn-us army 9th infantry div-harbour craft operator-supporting 3/34th artillery. from jan 69 to july 69 as the 9th inf returned to the USA. i was transfered to the 5th heavy boat co vung tau-hauling anything we could get on our lcu & to wherever there was water. not a typo error,in 1968 the navy gave the army their lcu & lcm landing craft. we called us the "sitting duck navy" (boats did not go more than5-6 knots, they were made for hauling) thank you

'WOW', a Big Thank You to all that served our country... A lot of emotions, bravery, and sacrifice from all the Vets and their families. Thank You so Much...

Special thanks to combat veterans, Special Forces, wounded in action, POW's and families of our MIA's.

God Bless

US Army 6 years

1st Infintry Division, Ft Riley KS.
1st Birgade 3rd Armor Division , Kirchgoens Germany

5 Years US Army National Guard

At times I think of all those who put boots on the ground. When I joined the AF in 1968, the Army was nipping at my heals. I could have made it in the Army, but I chose a path that has molded my life after 20+ years flying C-141 aircraft. I took that knowledge and applied it to a civilian career with a major airline in Minneapolis. I have visited many airports and as I sit and watch our current crop of soldiers, airmen, seaman, it brings tears to my eyes knowing the job they are having to do in this turbulent World we live in. God bless the US military.

23years in the Army & Air Force. First female Sr. NCO in my Security Forces unit. Deployed to: Korea, England, Turkey, Italy (2), Curacao, Masirah Island, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan.

Retired Army Aviation[helicopters] 1968 to 1992 viet Nam 68 to 69, would like to get into rideing,I cant ride a conventional bike anymore due to Agent Orange working on my back, to weak in my legs to hold the bike up. If the Lord is willing I hope to ride again.

I have posted here before as a vietnam era vet and now a PGR member, but there are several new members that I would like to salute and welcome to the site and also let them know that anh information needed on trikes are on this site just for the asking.

US Army 1966 to 1970. Got to visit beautiful Viet Nam twice....67-68 and spring of 69. Medivaced to Japan for a couple of weeks then to Ft Sill Army hospital for 3 months. TET Offinsive of 68 was a real blast.

US Navy - 1962-1983
NAVCOMMSTA Asmara Ethiopia
USS Northampton CC-1
COMUSMACV SOG VN 67-68 & 1970
NAAS Saufley Field Pensacola FL
USS Fidelity MSO-443
USS Glennon DD-840
NAVCOMM NAS Norfolk VA
USS Sunfish SSN-649
USS Orion AS-18
USS Simon Lake AS-33 (retired off Lake)

Thank you all for your service ...

A few of us Rebs ran my Rebel flag up the ft Lee, Va. Post main flag pole one night.

The Commander of the Post called our Commander and said he didn't mind the flag so much, it was all the people stopping at the main gate and saluting.

We still got in trouble, but, one we'll never forget . ..

How great it is. More stories like this keep us smiling....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back