Very SAD News!

Only met Jonesy last year but spent some time with him at the NE Trike gathering in W Dover VT and the W NY Venture rally. Nice guy in my book.

Wishing Linda and the family the best.

Only met Jonesy last year but spent some time with him at the NE Trike gathering in W Dover VT and the W NY Venture rally. Nice guy in my book.

Wishing Linda and the family the best.

We went to his wake the other night , what a turn out of people , they had some really cool pictures , when he was younger he looked like Peter Fonda, Linda got this really cool pewter urn with a bike scribed on it ,on top it said FREAKIN JONESY . Met his son Ed JR & family Nice people . Jonesy is a good man That I never heard say a bad word of any body {except Hillary} I no some how he got a computer & he's reading this ??? WE MISS YOU BUDDY

Jonsey

So sorry to hear of Jonseys passing. I never met him but we used to connect through the venturerider site. 2 years ago he went to check out my Triumph Rocket, which was being sold in Mass. There was heavy snow on the ground but Jonsey still made the trek and gave the bike a thumbs up for me. Sur do wish I could have met him face to face. Rest in Peace!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back