Valkyrie Interstate Trike questions

You will love it, Rich!!!!! Then....bring on Spring and tons of riding :D

I'm really looking forward to it Nana. Haven't done much riding since I bought her a year and half ago, mainly because there's no one to ride with. Spent most of that time just adding all kinds of options to her. But I've since found a local GoldWing chapter who I've been in contact with. They kinda consider the Valkyrie as a cousin. lol. :) So I guess I'll have a group to ride with. :wtg:

Don't know about the Wing, but the Valk has around 5-6" of trail, that's way too much for a trike. I've seen quite a few Wing trikes with no rake, perhaps they have less trail... Any Wing owners fill us on the the trail built into their machines?

My Gold Wing is raked 3 degrees. This is what Lehman installs and recommends for their kits. They have been building them for 25 years, so I figure they know what they are doing.

I have always heard that any more of a rake and the front end will become very "twitchy" at highway speeds.
I like to still have a feel of the road when I ride.