Using Auto Ramps

I have used ramps when needed. I have used jack stands when needed. I also use a J&S Jacks trike lift a lot. Depends on the task or cleaning project at hand.

Ride Safe,

Bill G

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1687.JPG
    IMG_1687.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4295.JPG
    IMG_4295.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4445.JPG
    IMG_4445.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4724.JPG
    IMG_4724.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Bill G, I love pictures and you have taken a lot. Do you have the jack stands in this picture above on the Axle ? Thanks Doc

No the jack stands are on the frames front cross member under the trunk. The trike was lifted with floor jacks under the tie down rings on each side of the axle then the jack stands were set in place. I wanted the rear axle to hang freely not supporting the trikes weight. I was installing rear trike lift brackets and needed the full movement of the axle up and down for the install.

Ride Safe,:)

Bill G

Thanks Bill G Like I always say a picture is worth a thousand words. I did notice not on the axle, Had no idea the Tri could be held up with the cross braces. Again Thanks Doc

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back