Ultimate Seat Fit

I recently bought an Ultimate seat for my 2016 Tri Glide. The fit is extremely tight. it was very hard to get the front clipped in properly and then the rear screw could not be installed because the seat would not go forward enough and the tab for the screw would not go down far enough for the screw to grab. Once I did get it on after much fighting, the rain cover could not be put on under the front of the seat because there is simply no room for it to be slid between the seat and the tank. I am currently riding with the front clip removed so that I can lift the seat and slip the rain cover on if needed. Has anyone else had experience with an Ultimate seat? Their customer support was frankly useless.

I recently bought an Ultimate seat for my 2016 Tri Glide. The fit is extremely tight. it was very hard to get the front clipped in properly and then the rear screw could not be installed because the seat would not go forward enough and the tab for the screw would not go down far enough for the screw to grab. Once I did get it on after much fighting, the rain cover could not be put on under the front of the seat because there is simply no room for it to be slid between the seat and the tank. I am currently riding with the front clip removed so that I can lift the seat and slip the rain cover on if needed. Has anyone else had experience with an Ultimate seat? Their customer support was frankly useless.

I have a Ultimate seat on FreeWheeler and yes the fit when new was tight. I also called customer service but I had a pleasant result. The man I spoke with told me to install the front in place place my knee on the seat grab the back and bend the seat forward a few times and if that didn't work give him a call back.He also reminded me of the 14 day sent it back if you are not satisfied deal. I love my Ultimate seat.

Gerry….Welcome to Trike Talk.👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back