Triking and a cigar

Those of you who might know me, know that I love to smoke a cigar especially when I am out riding around with my trike. I just got a "new to me" cigar (got them from my daughter for a present, is she good or what!) called a Bobalu. I like them and was very pleased with my "smoke". I also found out that they give away a box of cigars every month, so you know what I did, I entered of course! I any of you guys or gals like cigars and want to enter the contest, here is the link (hope it's OK to do this). :AGGHH: If not, just zap me or ignore me (my wife does it all the time), I understand.......think I will go take a ride and smoke a cigar.

http://bobalu.com/blog/giveaways/bobalu-cigar-monthly-contest/?lucky=8156

Guys like you who smoke Cigars annoy me! The worst is when I'm on the trike and the guy in front is sucking on one and blowing smoke back on me... I just want to get off the trike grab the the cigar and smoke it... I quit 7 years ago and still when i smell one i want to start again.... :laugh::D

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar that needs to be smoked :laugh:

I quit cigarettes in 1970, Still want to smoke one, When i went to Cigars i was up to 3 or 4 a day, and when out in the woods in black fly season i smoked all day, Their a great bug repellent.. So i know if i just light up ''once'' it's all over....:AGGHH:

My only personal contact (who had) a multi cigar a day "habit", is now being treated for mouth and throat caner. Although my bone marrow cancer is different (never curable, but treatable) the treatments are no less fun...

Please re-consider your cigar "enjoyment"... ThumbUp

I entered

Those of you who might know me, know that I love to smoke a cigar especially when I am out riding around with my trike. I just got a "new to me" cigar (got them from my daughter for a present, is she good or what!) called a Bobalu. I like them and was very pleased with my "smoke". I also found out that they give away a box of cigars every month, so you know what I did, I entered of course! I any of you guys or gals like cigars and want to enter the contest, here is the link (hope it's OK to do this). :AGGHH: If not, just zap me or ignore me (my wife does it all the time), I understand.......think I will go take a ride and smoke a cigar.

http://bobalu.com/blog/giveaways/bobalu-cigar-monthly-contest/?lucky=8156

well OJ I am sure I will win the box of cigar and when I do they are your's ( I stopped smoking 15 years ago and will not start back, Darlene would kill me )

My only personal contact (who had) a multi cigar a day "habit", is now being treated for mouth and throat caner. Although my bone marrow cancer is different (never curable, but treatable) the treatments are no less fun...

Please re-consider your cigar "enjoyment"... ThumbUp

I appreciate your "enjoyment" concern of my smoking cigars. I do wish you the best of treatment and maintenance as possible for your cancer!
The good Lord has allowed me to reach an age of 69, while enjoying 50 years of riding motorcycles through 20+ states and 3 countries, being way overweight all my life and lived through 3 wives, and you know any of those enjoyments could have taken my life at any time. So I will take my enjoyment of one cigar a day, as little as it is, with great pleasure and a smile, while trying to loose more weight and loving the wife I have! Oh yes, I will keep riding as long as the knees will let me (I am paying for that over weight thing)!

All have the rite to pursue happiness, none have the rite to infringe on the rites of others to include clean air. Second hand smoke is still a carcinogen.

Those of you who might know me, know that I love to smoke a cigar especially when I am out riding around with my trike.

I'd love to ride behind you and take in those wonderful smells. Even tho I quit smoking over 25 years ago, I still love the smell of a nice cigar, and don't give a rat's ass about a little second hand smoke.

All have the rite to pursue happiness, none have the rite to infringe on the rites of others to include clean air. Second hand smoke is still a carcinogen.

I respect you thoughts and I thank you for your service to our country!

Dirty air comes from way more places than cigars. Cows (belching and flatulence) that provide you beef to eat (I think they are #1 actually), generating plants that provide electricity and oil products, autos/trucks/motorcycles/trikes/lawn mowers, we could go on and on. As I know you feel that we who may smoke a cigar are causing you injury (BTW, I always ask permission to smoke when around others and never smoke at someone's house, how many cigarette smokers do that), I shall never smoke a cigar in your state. I assume since you are a strong believer in not infringing on others rights, I am sure you don't eat beef, use electricity or any engine that uses gasoline or oil and has a combustible motor. Oh, and I assume you don't bar-b-q and provide those carcinogens to yourself, your friends or family as well.

I honor you for your commitment, as I do not have the passion for such a commitment! I will continue to eat my beef, turn on the lights, ride my trike and smoke a cigar, all in a conservative and non-exploiting manner.............
I wish you clean air and good health!

Sitting on my nightstand for about 7 years now' [The list time i smoked cigars] is my humidor with about 30 Cigars and every once and a while i'll take one out smell it then put it back with out lighting up...All this talk is pushing me closer to lighting up... I might have to get some intervention..:xzqxz:

Thats what I like about this trike site.
Just move along. Thanks for the invite
I have been to better places and the group is better
or at least most of them. Do u speak for the trike site or just u?