Trike Trailer

Sounds like a deal to me. I'm not in the market but if I was I sure would be talken to you. We ride most everywhere we go. I have a 7 x 14 for the stallion if necessary.

I've seen this trailer that Ray is building and it's great. I saw the quality he put in the trailer, and it's just like the quality Ray puts in everything he builds, the trikes, the towbars, etc.

Also, I'm a very satisfied customer of Rays, since I bought a towbar from Ray, and had him do some shift linkage adjustment on my trike.

His products are excellent in quality, design, and all at affordable prices.

If Ray ever needs a testimony, I'm glad to offer a good one.

thanks again, Ray.

Sincerely,

Walt Cannon
gatorwalt

I use a Homesteader 7X14 enclosed...fit nice and works for me. If I sell my Aluma 5X10 I may also sell the enclosed and get a Aluma trike trailer. It's not enclosed but lighter.

I yam impressed Ray; who could ask for anything more...except maybe a Megan Fox Clone to go with it (to keep it clean of course)!

You think, I'll have any problem selling some like these?

No Sir you wont have any problems selling that trailer Ray.
If i dint already have one , i would be headed your way with check book
in hand. I really do like the low profile design.

ccrider-albums-cc_riders-trike-hauler-picture3739-cc_riders-trike-hauler-003.jpg

Cc,
that is a nice trailer you have, real easy to load with the tilt,
the guy that bought the trailer i made did nothing but complain, lol figures, i told him for an extra $10.00 i'd put him an outhouse on it for him, grinn. He didn't like that too well, can't win them all.
Have a good one,
ray[neck]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back