Trike Gone, Leaving Triketalk. Saying Goodby

Just a line to say thank you for your responses when i needed information, or just company. I have really enjoyed my years on these forums, but being I am no longer riding, I feel like I have little to contribute. Again, thanks for the years of company and information.

Sincerely

Old Man jack

TBH, I'm here for the camaraderie of like interests, and not just motorcycling. TT is the most diverse gathering you'll find on the net. God forbid if anything happened that I could never ride again, but if it were still possible physically, I'd remain pecking away in TT for many different reasons as well as keeping the memories of riding alive for nostalgic love of the freedom it represents, but I also realize that is a personal perspective. I'd sorely miss the long distance relationships procured in a relative short time span, but I fully understand that everyone is unique in their own way. If you decide to leave know that you are always welcome back into this special gathering. As an individual you have plenty of, even though maybe different nowadays, equally important contributions to share and I believe you should reconsider. Whatever you decide, may peace be with you always in your future journey's.

You might as well hang around like some of the rest of us do. I'm selling my trike but I don't know what I would do when I'm setting in front of the TV at night and checking out what every one else is up to on TT. I normally get at least one good laugh when I'm reading the jokes and I really like it when others share their rides and photos. Trike Talk has become a forum to help keep me sane especially during this time of year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back