Trike conversion left over parts?

Thank You so much for the kind words.. I just can't see doing this for someone else. Yes I do enjoy building things but I enjoy using them even more....

A few years ago I built a one wheel trailer out of a set of saddle bags but never could design a suspension that would stay concealed. The trailer was too erratic and nearly dumped me that last time I pulled it. When I got home I pulled it apart and built this one...

5545-nugget-ii-time-has-two-wheels-entire-center-open-storage-safe-functional.jpg

I can haul everything I need to solo camp and it's stable!!! My TAG won't carry enough to go camping but it will carry enough to go on a very long vacation!!!

Gold Rush, first time I saw the bags mounted like this on a trailer. I like this much better than just hanging off the trailer hitch. Nice job and well done.

Gold Rush, first time I saw the bags mounted like this on a trailer. I like this much better than just hanging off the trailer hitch. Nice job and well done.

Thanks!! I've seen a couple different versions. Can't remember the fellows name but one of them was really fancy. Mine is more utility. Really works well and it hauls way more then one would think....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back