Tri Glide is complete!

14TG

80+ Posts
Dec 24, 2023
New Castle, PA, USA
As the title says, it is complete and was done about 2 weeks ago.
I’ve been riding it almost every day & love it more each day!!
(I will probably post this same info over on the HD forum too, so apologies for duplicate post).

I made a video showing it, along with the modifications I did to it over the winter.
Such a crazy “Rabbit hole” we go down when we accessorize our bikes/trikes! Lol!
So, yes… it is done…. For now.

YouTube Video link:

List of current modifications:
2014 TriGlide Ultra (FLHTCUTG)

-HOK Kandy Brandywine paint
-Custom Dynamics turn signal Pro Ringz
-Custom Dynamics ProBeam headlight
-HD Willie G derby cover
-HD WILLIE G timer cover
-Ciro 3D license plate frame
-DK Customs Rider floorboard extensions
-DK Customs passenger floorboard extensions
-DK Customs tour pack relocating kit
-DK Customs external engine breather kit
-DK Customs oil filter relocation kit
-HD PTM “waterfall” style horn cover
-Custom Dynamics LED’s lower fairing lights
-Custom Dynamics LED’s sequential windshield trim.
-Custom Dynamics chrome fairing LED sequential insert.
-Custom Dynamics rear fender auxiliary lights
-Soundstream Reserve HDHU14+ head unit
-Cicada 1000.4 Amp
-Cicada CH65.2 (fairing speakers)
-Hertz SV165 Neo (TP speakers)
-LA Choppers 12” chrome Grande Twin Peaks - 1-1/2” diameter
-HD Chrome Kahuna heated grips
-AdvanBlack center dash console
-KlockWerks 8.5” tinted windshield
-ProAction 14” shocks (SSS14T-160) (springs have Purple & White stripes)
-ProAction front fork kit.
-Chrome ball milled upper fork covers
-GaugeModz (Silver Face, Red LED’s, White needles).
-Powder coated (chrome) wheels.
-Trike “Mid Step”
-AdvanBlack Reaper Tour Pack LED rear light assembly
-Kuryakyn “Tracer” Tour Pack side LED light assemblies
-TAB Performance ZOMBIE B.A.M. Sticks

Paint details:
HOK (House Of Kolor) Brandywine:
-SilverMax Orion Silver base coat (2 coats)
-HOK (KBC-01) Brandywine (3 coats)
- (clear) 4 coats

Looking great, just curious do you have any paint left for touch ups from rocks, etc etc. I would assume they gave you a bottle or something for it. With the way it looks and the money you have invested it is more of a show bike than a driver, but I know you will not keep from driving it, LOL

All for now Trampas

I went to the Ciro3d web site for those tour pak luggage racks spacers, was very interested in them, found them on website but they are on the expensive side but I was willing but they won't work with my luggage rack, damm

All for now Trampas

Looking great, just curious do you have any paint left for touch ups from rocks, etc etc. I would assume they gave you a bottle or something for it. With the way it looks and the money you have invested it is more of a show bike than a driver, but I know you will not keep from driving it, LOL

All for now Trampas
Thank you!
Yes, definitely have paint left and already have a few plans for next year.
It is not for show at all. I have always customized my bikes and as I’m 58 now, this will most likely be the last “highly accessorized” bike/trike.

Since completion, I’ve already put a little over 500 miles on it. In fact the video I did was at my work.

I do try to avoid the days it’s expected major storms, but this trike will be getting a LOT of miles put on it.

I went to the Ciro3d web site for those tour pak luggage racks spacers, was very interested in them, found them on website but they are on the expensive side but I was willing but they won't work with my luggage rack, damm

All for now Trampas
They are very nice!
I ended up scoring on a nice “Rick Rak” luggage that attaches to the rack and saw a post on those spacers to not only raise the rack… but helps spread the weight better on the rack.

I also have an “e-glide goodies” tour pack Ultra brace that is much stronger than the retractable tether, so that will be a great help when opening the tour pack with any luggage on it too.

Looks like you’re ready. I have a lot of these but not all. I love my ride . Only big other things I want is a Rake kit and a cam.
Thank you!
Yes, those are also on my future mods… I like to tinker over the winter (Pennsylvania weather forces me to park it for a few months).

This year I was able to sell another bike to allow me to do the majority of this years mods on this trike.

I love it more each day I ride it!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back