Tornado Destruction Last Night in the Mid-South

paws

Just Killing Time...
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2011
Kerrville, TX U.S.A
I am just now turning on the tv today….I had heard there was a bad line of storms and tornadoes across the mid-south last night….but had no idea how bad it was until tuning in to the Weather Channel and seeing pictures of the massive devastation.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and yours who have been affected by this terrible storm path…

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and yours who have been affected by this terrible Storm...

We were in the path but dodged the Bullet...Only got Wind and Rain.........

Born/Raised in Princeton Ky. Tornado got several homes in that area. My cousin and her husband lost their house clothes 2 dogs and vehicles in the tornado. She was in the hospital over night with cuts and bruises. No broken bones. Her mother in law and a brother in law also lost all possessions but are alive and well. Lots of families grieving and suffering from these tornadoes. 🙏🏽🙏🏽:wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back