Thinking of getting a trike

Hello.... i am thinking of going to a trike from my V-Star 1300 tourer. what are some of the things i should look for or want on a trike? I understand that riding a trike is a whole new experience....i'm getting old and having knee and shoulder problems....so i don't want to quit riding...would love to talk with someone new Houston in person or by phone or email...about a trike.......thanks for your help

Hello.... i am thinking of going to a trike from my V-Star 1300 tourer. what are some of the things i should look for or want on a trike? I understand that riding a trike is a whole new experience....i'm getting old and having knee and shoulder problems....so i don't want to quit riding...would love to talk with someone new Houston in person or by phone or email...about a trike.......thanks for your help

welcome rick, sounds like you are just starting out. suggest reading some of threads posted here to get a foundation to find out wht you want. Try visiting some trike shops and just talk about what they offer. look at as many as possible. then ask questions

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back