Thank you

Welcome to the forum and and more importantly Welcome Home. On my 1st trike as well for pretty much the same reason as many of us seem to be.

Jack, welcome

i went from decades of Harley two wheelers to my Tri Glide not for any physical issue. I’m 66 and in great health. I went there for the total issue of safety. I head several close calls with tar snakes and several almost devastating calls with squirrels!

decided that having a 950 lb Harley on top of me was not worth it. But I would never give up being in the wind on a loud nasty Harley, ever!

now I went to three and love EVERY minute of it! Best of worlds to have an HD and a go cart!

I recently ran over a chipmunk in the middle of some spirited twisties and didn’t blink an eye!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back