Temps in your area

Here in eastern North Dakota it has been in the 88 to 93 deg. range the last 4 or 5 days. Our big thing is if the humidity goes up with it as well and it did the last couple days. Earlier in the week the dew point was low 50's yesterday the dew point was 62 and this morning it was 64. Late June and early July we had dew points in the 70 to 74 deg. range and one day a couple spots hit 80 and 81 deg. dew points. Western North Dakota is warmer still with temps in the upper 90's but lower dew points. North Dakot State HOG Rally is this weekend up in Minot and temps are forecast for low 90's on Friday and upper 80's on Saturday and Sunday.

2011 Merlot and Black TG, lift kit, deflectors, LED headlight, no cat using the SE header and of course some bling.

Here in eastern North Dakota it has been in the 88 to 93 deg. range the last 4 or 5 days. Our big thing is if the humidity goes up with it as well and it did the last couple days. Earlier in the week the dew point was low 50's yesterday the dew point was 62 and this morning it was 64. Late June and early July we had dew points in the 70 to 74 deg. range and one day a couple spots hit 80 and 81 deg. dew points. Western North Dakota is warmer still with temps in the upper 90's but lower dew points. North Dakot State HOG Rally is this weekend up in Minot and temps are forecast for low 90's on Friday and upper 80's on Saturday and Sunday.

2011 Merlot and Black TG, lift kit, deflectors, LED headlight, no cat using the SE header and of course some bling.

I've never understood the significance of dew point, please explain.

The higher the dew point, the more humidity you feel in the air. It is most comfortable when the dew point isn't over 60!

Hey Bayoudave,
Could you push a little of the rain North towards St.Louis ? So dry up here my lawn keeps knocking on my door wanting to borrow a cup of water !!
Love your state.Our best rides have been there.Bayou people are so nice.I could tell some great stories.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back