tank badges

I'm hitting my inner knees on the stock tank badges. Any buddy else having that issue. How are they attached? 2014 Tri Glide.

Probably glued on you could take it off with dental floss running it between the tank and badge….Maybe do it in the sun so the heat will soften the glue….Then Use Goo-Be-Gone to clean the remnants of the glue off 👍

Never tried to get them off of my '14 TG, but I did on my '17 so that I could get pinstriping and lettering applied to the tank. They are stuck on with adhesive pads that are VERY persistent the '14 is probably the same stuff. The guy that did the paint work suggested WD-40 (a little at a time) and monofilament fishing line. Took me several hours to get both off, but it worked like a charm!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back