Talk to us about the Rewaco RF1 trike!

Mar 21, 2014
Lake Alfred, FL
Rewaco is back in the USA since last year with the RF1 trikes. Any of you out there that may own one of these awesome vehicles, or those who may be curious about them, I invite you to engage and interact with me here, or down below in the Sponsor forums. I look forward to hearing from you!
Shaun
Rewaco USA

As you can see from my page photo I had a Rewaco fx5 with a 1915cc volks engine, approx 100hp, all electronic with fuel injection, and IRS rear-end, a truly excellent trike. Rode like a baby buggy and handled like it was on rails, cornered as fast as you wanted and would overtake any 2 wheeler in the twisties.

I bought and used this as a show trike and also as a daily driver. If you are considering the purchase of a new trike, the Rewaco trikes would be worth your look and test ride after which I firmly believe you would take one home. Dollar and cents wise they are in the same price range as buying a new 2 wheeler and having it converted.

Now to convince Rewaco to give me a new one. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will get right back at you.

I owned an 08' RF1 Style. It was the most comfortable trike I've ever ridden. Four to five hundred mile days was a breeze. I had the misfortune to buy it before they were legal to be sold in North America. The dealer in Las Vegas closed rather suddenly and the factory was less than helpful! On a positive note Ben the dealer in B.C. was a big help. I wish Rewaco USA great success.1667.jpg

Rewaco is back in the USA since last year with the RF1 trikes. Any of you out there that may own one of these awesome vehicles, or those who may be curious about them, I invite you to engage and interact with me here, or down below in the Sponsor forums. I look forward to hearing from you!

Shaun

Rewaco USA

I have a 2018 Rewaco RF1 ST The problem I am having is that when I turn the ignition on everything is OK but as soon as I push the brake pedal so I can start it I blow a fuse and have no power to the starter. I am looking to see if anyone else has had this problem and what they did to remedy the problem?

Nice test ride,

good power. (Remember, i drive about 370 hp) i think the power is pleanty, i drove in paddle shift mode, a nice feature.

Rear camera, for backing up

Stero, bluetooth, great for maps to shout out your missed turns, and recalculate.

Easy passenger mount, with flip up drivers seat, also easy to get to battery.

Engine mounted right on top of rear axel, makes no wheelies :( but nice ride, swaybar too on rear independent

Omg, steering is painless.. jealous as hell.

Adjustable foot rest, are nice

I liked it, if your looking at one, make the time to test ride one,

Rewaco

Hi..I know this is an old thread…but..

I just can’t find info about them..

I have a Spyder and need to upgrade… saw one of these and thought they look cool..

I want something safe..easy to ride..not tip like typical trikes..easy to work on…and good for a short woman…

any ideas where I can find people to ask questions to…people who are not trying to sell me one

Hi..I know this is an old thread…but..

I just can’t find info about them..

I have a Spyder and need to upgrade… saw one of these and thought they look cool..

I want something safe..easy to ride..not tip like typical trikes..easy to work on…and good for a short woman…

any ideas where I can find people to ask questions to…people who are not trying to sell me one

I liked the one i drove, dealer in uk? Trike trader guy is over the pond by you?

Hey everyone. Tom here. New to this forum. I have a problem with my 2018 Rewaco trike. The throttle at times seems to randomly lose power. It kicks back in again when I release the throttle completely for an instant then work it again. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Tom I'm not familiar with Rewaco trikes but like most they have reproposed car drive trains. I would start by looking at the device that the gas pedal controls that sends the signal to the throttle body actuator. It might be worn and looses the signal. That's just a guess on my part. Secord place would be the throttle body actuator. Good Luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back